Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blackbird's Christmas Garden

I LOVE this new design by Blackbird. I started it on Monday. It is going quickly even though I had to stitch the top vine twice (-:

I have other things I should be working on but I just don't want to put this down. I am stitching it on 36 ct French Vanilla Swirl that my dear friend Barb gave me! She is soooo nice.




There is one more thing I am afraid I may get addicted to. Check out the little house quilt along. The darling blocks are only 3" ~ too cute.

I hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

7 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Siobhán said...

Sweet! I am anxious to start mine, too. I love the idea of personalizing it with the females in the family. Yours looks great on the French Vanilla Swirl!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger BrendaS said...

OMG Theresa! Your needles are smokin!!! Can't wait to see it Saturday:))

 
At December 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Laura said...

okay, you have me whipped up into a major frenzy!!! I know I have too many Christmas projects but you know I want to start this one right now!!!! I need the fib/fab and can get started!!! Who's initials are you putting in there????????

The quilt of houses is totally great too!!!
I AM IN A FRENZY!!! MY STOMACH IS ALL JUMPY!
I can't wait to get home and fondle my stitching!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 5:02 AM , Blogger Katrina said...

It's just gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to get my chart :-).

 
At December 16, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Ranae said...

Wow! what an awesome start on the BBD
It was good to see ya last Sunday

 
At December 17, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Blogger CathyR said...

Looking good, Teresa! Wish I would have thought to ask to see it tonight. Hope you don't have to rip any more and it's smooth stitching ahead!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Penny said...

Christmas Garden is gorgeous and so is your start! I love the fabric you chose too. I'm still waiting (impatiently) to receive my things in the mail.
I love the link you shared - it would be easy to become addicted. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home