Thursday, July 28, 2011

Part One Finished

Greetings ~ I thought I would show off my finished Part One of the With Thy Needle and Thread Mystery Sampler ~ I Love working on this.  I have seen a few people who have finished all three parts!  I'll get there!





With Thy Needle and Thread
Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler
35 ct WDW Confederate Grey
WDW threads

And I have finished a few other items recently that I did not have a chance to post sooner.

Lizzie Kate
ABC Lessons
32 ct Lambswool

I started the ABC Lessons with 2 of my sisters, 2 years ago!  One sister finished a while back; I am second!



Spring Pillow Tuck by Primitive Bettys

I did this one with my stitching buddies and we all selected a different fiber. Laura wrote more about it here and here

I haven't started my groups summer project but it is A Basket of Flowers by Stacy Nash.  It is at least kitted and that counts!  Everyone is picking different fabric and fibers and colors and that is making it a lot of fun.


I also finished Button, Button by Country Cottage Needleworks ~ with coordinated buttons selected by one of my LNS


I finished Stitching by the Sea by Blackbird Designs.  I was in a SAL with my friend Patti.  Patti suggested the change from stitch with me to sit with me.  I think my family would just roll their eyes at stitch with me so I am glad she suggested it.

That is all the pictures I took, but I just remembered I also finished Red White and Bloom by Country Cottage Needleworks.  I will share a picture next time ~ I'll try not to be gone so long.

5 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Ranae said...

Hi!
The Mystery Sampler is looking so pretty.
You have some great finshes there, Love the colors in the LK. I just started Halloween ABC and loving the colors in that one too.
It was nice to see an update
Take Care!!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Fabulous finishes T!!!!!!! That change in wording on the BBD piece is genius! I will have to do it too now!!! See you Tuesday!!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger BrendaS said...

Great finishes!

You are a lot further along on the Mystery Sampler than I am! YEAH for you:)))

 
At August 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Alma Allen said...

Love your finishes! The mystery sampler on the light colored linen is going to be wonderful too! You can order the paper mache box from The Attic Needleworks. She has ordered some from a wholesale company and will have some for sale if you can't find one at a Hobby Lobby.

 
At September 1, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger teresa said...

thanks Alma!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home