Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stash Enhancement

Like I need it!  But I was able to stop at House of Stitches in LaPorte IN over the week-end.  It is really a great store ~ loads of samples ~ friendly staff.  Luckily, they were hosting a trunk show from C Street designs and I had to have 1836 Margaret Havelock Sampler which is on the cover of the current Sampler & Antique Needlework magazine.






Next I picked fabric and floss for Sarah Harris which is available from Needleprint Society




This is what I really went there for ~ isn't it precious?




And before I could check out I spotted Simply Red Plus and needed it ~ after all, it will be a quick stitch, right!



That should keep me busy for a while.

Oh and I have one more graduation quilt to show.  My nephew, Don played football, basketball and baseball and my sister asked if I would make a t-shirt quilt for him.  She gradually snuck 20 shirts from his room and he had no idea what we were planning.  He was very surprised and loved his quilt!  Congratulations Don!



Have a beautiful stitchy day

7 Comments:

At July 6, 2010 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Katrina said...

Woohoo great stash!!!! I have Sarah kitted, I changed the colors to overdyes :-).

Great quilt too! And I bet it was such a fun surprise for your nephew.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Laura said...

That quilt is so great!!!!! What a wonderful keepsake!!!!

Thank you for the properly done stash update!!! Love the pictures! I command that all of us should do this with new stash!!! See you tonight!

 
At July 6, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Blogger teresa said...

Laura ~ I couldn't show my face tonight until I had complied with your command!

 
At July 6, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Patti said...

You got GREAT stuff there! And the quilt is beautiful! Hope your Michigan vacation was great! Hope to see you soon!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Pat said...

If you think of it bring Sarah to Bee tonight so I can study her.....great pictures of your stash additions!!!!

 
At July 7, 2010 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Ohhhh! I forgot to pester Cathy about Abigail Moody last night!!! Love it!!! How about a small SAL????

 
At July 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Paulette said...

What a great quilt! (And a cute nephew - my Sabrina would take a liking to him! ;) )

Paulette

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home