Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Drunkard's Path

I finished a little quilt for a gift for a special friend.  I hand pieced all the blocks using Inklingo to prepare the pieces.  I kept this little project in my purse with a needle and a spool of thread and stitched whenever I had a few moments ~ mostly in the car ~ when I was a passenger LOL or waiting to pick up my daughter.  Now I just need to hand quilt it.  I made the whole thing from a charm pack and had one block leftover.  I will use that block for my label.  Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Seriously gorgeous!!!!!!

 
At May 12, 2010 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Patti said...

That is beautiful Terry! I do the same thing- stitch in weird situations like that-lol. Fun! Have a wonderful day~~~

 
At July 2, 2010 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Patti said...

Have a wonderful weekend and time in Michigan! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home